Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Dui Montero




Name: Dui Montero

Origin : Jogjakarta - Indonesia


Date Of Birth : 22 -11- 1977



Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1011155376

Info : I first learned magic with my father at the age of 9 years. The first trick I learned was...the trick to eat a piece of paper, then the paper was restored when came out. My professional career started in 1992, at the age of 15 years. It was the first show I paid. I paid 35 thousand rupiah. Since then, I did a lot of shows in Jogjakarta until 1999. My career started to climb when I replace Deddy Corbuzier on the show "Impresario 008" in 1999. 


And since leaving the impresario 008, I did a lot of shows on tv anywhere in Indonesia. And I've done shows in almost all city of Indonesia. And that is the most fun in my life. I likewise had invited the show overseas, such as Brunei Darussalam, Singapore, Malaysia & Thailand. In 2001, I get the "Honorary Of Ambassadors Of Jogjakarta" Presented By Sri Sultan Hamengkubuwono X. Then in 2007, I get the awards for "Best Professional Stage Magician" By the Art of Magic Competition. 


I have more than 30 students. Among Indra Elbugizy, Rynku Viceroy, Ryu Evan, Rolly Malau, Aldi Sungkar, Rhomedal Aquino, Ken, Jay Jc, Adera, Wind Acemonte, Arief Elguero, etc. And they are magicians of the future. I'm proud of them, because they all have high achievement in the championship of magic in Indonesia.
Magic is an art, and art that is comprehensive. So you do not just learn tricks, but you must learn all the things in magic. History, showmanship, music, choreography, theater, etc.. And you have to keep practicing and creating your own ideas, because that's what will make you become the greatest. 


Video : 

No comments:

Post a Comment