Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Patrick Kun



Name : Patrick Kun

Origin : Bangkok - Thailand
 
Date of Birth : 1 - 10 - 1987

Web : http://www.kzmagic.com/

Info : 

I started magic about 7 years ago (about 2004) after watching some magic show on TV such as David Blaine and David Copperfield. I then started to do some research and found a magic store and starting buying stuff to learn from there. i  moved to Iowa for high school in United States, Since Iowa does not have that many magician, I have to teach myself to perform magic and I think that's what make me success today to be able to think differently from others. 


In the past, I have done kid show, restaurant work, wedding. I performed on National Television in Thailand 2 times doing street magic and promotional for one of the largest phone company.

No comments:

Post a Comment