Monday, March 28, 2011

Maxi Deli



Name : Maxi Deli.

Origin : SUMATRA, now live in JAKARTA - Indonesia



Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/mAxihEndri

Date of Birth : 10 - 1 - 1985

Info : Since I was a little kids, I do love ART very much… but in fact, I am just an ordinary kids, I have a same dream with another kids, I dream that someday I will be a doctor, or a teacher, or a astronaut… but honestly, I am just a kid with average intelligence… so I think twice, and I think I will be the same like my father… and yes he is a hard worker (I very proud of you Dad)… Okay, back again to the topic… First time I see -an Art that we call “MAGIC”- is in 1998 (I was 13 years old), and I saw it from television, The magician bend a metal spoon only with His Mind Power… and since that I think I fall in love with this “special ART”. I start to learn simple trick (I remember the first trick that I learn is the rubber band trick ), because I am just a little kid so I need a day by day and week by week to do one trick very well. 


I never think that I will going this far in this -MAGIC ART-. I start my professional performance in 2005 “I remember I got IDR 75.000 ”, in 2006 Mr. DUI MONTERO ask me and my magical friend “Rolly Malau” to join -the first and the biggest Magic Show in JAKARTA- called “MAGIC WORLD” @WTC Mangga Dua (sorry it’s a name of a place so you cannot translate it into “Two Mangoes” ) . in 2007 I stopped all my activities in magic, because I must concentrate to do my Final test in my University, and Thanks to God, I pass it… so, here I come again magic … in 2008 I do a lot of small show, from “PANGGUNG 17-an” until “YARIS SHOW-OFF CONTEST” (yeah, enough for me to get extra money to keep survive in JAKARTA CITY ). 

In 2009, I get a big chance to write a book “MEMBONGKAR RAHASIA SULAP”, and I do my best until this book is finish… (and now you can buy it at GRAMEDIA BOOK STORE, it’s not expensive, the price only IDR 45.000 and Thanks a lot for buying ). In 2010 I start to enter magic competition, and thanks again to God that I win some of them (lucky me )… well so far that’s the story between me and the “MAGIC”. 


 


Little word from the Magician “MAXI DELI” : “Hello Sir, Ma’am, Bro and Sis, my name is Maxi, I am a General Magician… and, I will do my best to entertaining you all… i combine Comedy, Cool Action, Drama, and sometimes Horor you will get all in my show on the stages, interesting right??? Believe me… MAGIC is a unique ART, its special, try to enjoy it and fell amaze with all the insane thing that happen when you watch the MAGIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment