Friday, April 1, 2011

Jc Jay



Name : Jc Jay

Origin : Jakarta


Date of birth : 25 - 9 -1988


Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1492811330



Info : Hi, my name is Jc Jay,

I had known magic since 6th grade, that’s because of my school needed an amateur magician to perform in their event. That was the first time I called to come up to the stage and plays some magic with the magician. From that moment, I love magic. Because for me, magic is unique and could entertain people through our skills.
 

And a year later, at my 7th grade I learned magic to a magician called Samlawi which is also one teacher from Indonesia, Adri Manan. But unfortunately, I learned that there only a few months since he died. Then I stop for a year from learning magic.

When I started my junior high class 3, I start again my hobby and my junior high farewell party was my first magic performance in front of hundreds of other students, really impressive.

Then I continue to learn magic by myself, I buy magic books and watch magic videos as my reference. I save money from my pocket money because those kind of books are not cheap. And so on until I get my money from playing magic and share the revenue with my sister and parents to show that my hobby could make some cash.

In the end I met with my childhood idol of magic that is Dui Montero in 2008 that introduced by Adera at an event and I joined them in the magic community called Montecarlo.

Luckily, after a few months I joined them I got 2nd place in championship competition of close up in Magic Cafe in April 2009 then 2nd place in Classic Competition in June 2009, at that time one of the judges is Danny Cole from America. Those achievements make me really happy at that point and I dedicate the cup to my parents and club Montecarlo.

 

Currently I work as a team of Rhomedal Aquino together with Dui Montero as a magic consultant. Although the current competitive world of magic is very strict and sometimes unhealthy, I tried to be neutral and still want to promote magic in Indonesia in order to compete internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment